Line6 Pod Studio GX
Line6 Pod Studio GX
Big tones. Compact package.
THE FASTEST PATH TO GREAT GUITAR TRACKS
Never forget a riff.
POD Studio™ GX is a compact audio interface that’s perfect when you want to lay down amazing-sounding guitar tracks quickly. Featuring a low noise 1/4-inch guitar input, a 1/8-inch headphone/line output, and a dedicated volume knob, POD Studio GX1 offers everything you need, and nothing you don’t. The simple and easy-to-use design makes setup as easy as plugging in your guitar. Layer your guitar tracks, add bass and create polished songs. With POD Studio GX you’ll always be ready to record your next musical idea or amazing riff.
INCLUDES POD FARM 2.5 AND CUBASE LE
A complete home recording setup.
With POD Studio GX, you can create incredible recordings—from the first idea to the final mix. POD Studio GX comes standard with the POD Farm® 2.5 plug-in suite and Cubase LE recording software, giving you a powerful collection of recording tools. Access a world-renowned collection of amps, cabs and effects with POD Farm 2.5. Turn your computer into an intuitive recording studio with Cubase LE. It’s a complete package that gives you everything you need to capture your inspiration and great studio quality recordings.
- Lowest noise—Record with 12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces
- ToneDirect monitoring—Exclusive Line 6 ToneDirect monitoring makes latency is a thing of the past
- Authentic touch response and feel—Record using high quality amp and effect modeling without sacrificing tone or feel
- Studio-quality recording—44.1/48 kHz 16-/24-bit recording (88.2/96 kHz with sample-rate conversion)
- Fix it in the mix—Record a dry signal while monitoring a fully processed POD tone—don’t commit to a tone until you’re ready
- Power and portability—GX is portable, durable, and ideal for use with Ableton Live, GarageBand®, Pro Tools®, Logic® and many other recording platforms
- 1/4-inch input (adapter required for use with microphone)
- 1/8-inch stereo headphone/line output with master volume knob
- USB bus-powered with LED status indicator
- Rock Solid ASIO, WDM and Mac OS X Drivers
- 512MB RAM minimum (1GB or more recommended)
- 1GB free HD space minimum (10GB or more recommended for recording)
- Drive speed 5400rpm minimum (7200rpm or faster recommended)
- CD-ROM drive
- Internet connection for activation and online features
- One free USB 1.1- or 2.0-compatible port on computer (USB hubs are not supported)
- G4 800MHz or better
- OS X 10.4.6 or better
- Mac AU/RTAS/VST
- Pentium IV 1.2GHZ or better
- Windows XP (SP2) or better