Fender Mustang GT 40 Amplifier
Fender Mustang GT 40 Amplifier
PERFECT FOR TABLETOP OR RECORDING DESK
How can a modern legend like the Mustang digital amplifiers be improved? Simple—we do it again, bigger and better with the Mustang GT 40. We take seven decades' worth of experience crafting inspirational tools and use it to add new (and better) amp and effects models while making it easier to use all of this without sacrificing one iota of power. We make it easy to control a studio's worth of authentic amp and effects models with one finger via Bluetooth and the exclusive Fender Tone app.
We invent the world's first WiFi-equipped guitar amplifier, making it easy for you to download the latest updates, access Fender artist-created presets, and connect directly with a community of other creative players and music makers like yourself.
We create the Mustang GT 40 digital amplifier.
- 40-watt WiFi-equipped digital amplifier
- Two 6.5” Fender Special Design speakers
- Free, exclusive Tone App for one-touch preset access, management and editing
- New models and effects with “spillover”
- Bluetooth audio streaming and control
- Onboard 60-second looper; setlist support
- Optional MGT-4 footswitch for control of presets and effects, tuner and looper access
Mustang GT is the world’s first WiFi-equipped amplifier. Users can access Fender artist-created presets, download the latest firmware updates and connect directly with a community of players to share their own presets, playing tips and more. Stream stereo music wirelessly from any Bluetooth device, or customize a preset from across the room with an iOS or Android smartphone, using the Tone app.
Mustang GT includes both genre-specific and artist-specific presets—created by the artists themselves. No other manufacturer has Fender’s access to inspiring artists across such a wide variety of genres, from R&B to metal to pop to jazz.
New models and effects with even more realism, increased signal path flexibility, more realistic response, “setlist” support and effects spillover when changing presets—we’ve updated everything about our digital modeling.
The free, exclusive Fender Tone app uses an intuitive interface to access a virtually endless number of presets, add one-touch control and remote editing to the Mustang GT’s power and connect to Fender Digital for learning, demoing and sharing presets.
The crystal-clear, LCD color display makes it easy to see amp and effect settings at a glance. Add to that the large encoder dial and three soft-touch keys and you have a powerful, intuitive interface that makes it easy to create your sound.
The optional MGT-4 4-button footswitch unlocks the GT 40’s powerful onboard looping capabilities—with up to 60 seconds of record time. The looper can be used as a creative tool to create lush, multi-layered soundscapes, as a practice companion to hear scales and chords in context or as a writing partner to work out ideas on the fly.
- Voltage 230V EUR
- Wattage 40 Watts (2 x 20 in Stereo)
- Controls Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master, Encoder, Three Layer Buttons, FX Button, Save Button, Menu Button, Tap Button
- Channels One
- Inputs One - 1/4"
- Effects 21 Amp Models, 46 Effects
- Line Out One - (1/8" Stereo)
- Headphone Jack 1/8" Stereo
- Cabinet Material 5/8" particleboard
- Amplifier Covering Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth Black
- Front Panel Black
- Handle Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Legal Notice Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Speakers Two - 6.5" Speakers
- Total Impedance 8 ohms
- Footswitch 4-Button (MGT-4 Preset/FX Switching and Looper), P/N: 0994071000 (Not Included)
- Amp Height 10.5" (26.7cm)
- Amp Width 15.25" (38.73 cm)
- Amp Depth 8.25" (21.0 cm)
- Amp Weight 14 lbs. (6.25 kg)